If you have any issue with your rigging we’d be happy come, inspect your rig and resolve the issues in a safe and efficient manner.
- Roll swaging, Talurit splicing and hand splicing of all types of rope including rope to wire splices;
- Rig Inspections for insurance surveys;
- Supply and installation of furlers, masts, booms, spinnaker poles and deck fittings for running rigging;
- Lifeline replacement;
- Winch servicing and installation;
- Mast lifts for full re-rigs to halyard changeovers at your berth.
- 316 Stainless steel wire and fittings;
- Extensive range of rope and cordage.
Rigging Quotes & Inspections
In order to quote a rigging job, we need to come out and inspect your rig. You can book an inspection online or by phone:
email@example.com | 0418 832 615